18 May 2023
Daylight Sportswear is looking for a friendly and appropriately skilled person to fill the position of Uniform Shop Coordinator at Warners Bay High School.
Hours will be approximately 10 hours per week. Tuesday 8:00am-11:00am, Wednesday 8:00am-11:00am and Thursday 12:00pm-4:00pm with extra hours during busy periods. (e.g.: December and January back to School). Successful applicants will need to have a friendly personality, good written and oral communication skills, excellent organization skills and general computer knowledge.
Previous retail, cash handling experience, customer service background and/or a previous position in a school or community organization will be highly regarded. We are looking for someone for an immediate start.
A current Working with Children number is required.
Please forward a cover letter addressing the above criteria + a resume to:
Daylight Sportswear P/L
6-8 Lone Pine PL
Smeaton Grange NSW 2567
Or Email to email@example.com
Applications Close Monday 12th June 2023.
Successful applicants will be notified of interview times within 1 week of the closing date.
Uniform Shop Coordinator Job Specifications
- To open the shop each day and secure the premises at the close of the day.
- To sell items of uniform to students and parents/careers of students.
- To handle payments for uniforms by way of cash, cheque, or credit card.
- To record all details of sales, refunds, and exchanges on P.O.S computer system.
- To balance takings at the end of the day and send the sales summary to Daylight Head Office.
- To act in accordance with special instructions from the Principal.
- To count and record stock take figures on all items of uniform held in the store at the request of Daylight P/L.
- To always keep the shop premises in a clean and tidy condition.
- To assist in advertising by way of displaying dummies, price lists, school newsletters and any approved promotional material.
- “SPECIAL OPERATING TIMES” – During this period, assist in the planning and operational procedures, and to make time available to attend the shop during the days scheduled, e.g., Orientation Day, January holidays and ‘return to school’ periods.